5 Reasons You Need a Tackle BackpackJuly 18, 2018
The future of tackle storage is hands-free. If you aren’t keeping up with modern technologies in fishing tackle storage and transportation, you’re missing out on comfort and convenience! Tackle backpacks offer greater versatility and mobility for anglers who want all their gear close at hand without any fuss. When you think about the obvious benefits of carrying things on your back, it makes sense that Plano’s new E-Series Tackle Backpack should be at the top of your list if you’re an angler on the move. Here’s why:
- Tackle can be heavy and cause strain when carrying over a longer distance. A tackle backpack allows you to distribute weight across your shoulders and use the muscles of your upper body to carry the load, instead of one arm. The carry straps on E-Series Tackle Backpacks have an air mesh to prevent overheating, and a matching back cushion keeps the pack comfortable for extended use.
- E-Series Tackle Backpacks are designed and constructed for the challenging conditions anglers face. The exterior is durable and will stand up to scrapes, abrasions, and daily use – while providing protection with water-resistance.
- You’ll never get beat by the heat with the E-Series Tackle Backpack’s hydration pouch with port, and side mesh pockets to store water bottles or other extras. There is even a felt-lined pouch for your sunglasses.
- The real magic of the E-Series Tackle Backpack is inside, where adjustable dividers separate stowaways from an area for bulk tackle and larger items. A full-length zipper makes for easy access, even if you are on the go. Internal mesh pockets include a zipper to hold special items that can be found in seconds.
- E-Series Tackle Backpacks have a brightly-colored interior to improve visibility in any light conditions. Having your tackle is always important but being organized and able to find exactly what you want at any given moment can be the difference between a trophy fish and a lost opportunity.
Get a tour of Plano’s new E-Series Tackle Backpack in this video.
Tackle and gear storage can be challenging for an angler on the move, but you don’t have to leave any of your favorites at home when you can throw them on your back. Plano E-Series Tackle Backpacks will be available January 2019 at your favorite retailer. Click here to see more of what’s new from Plano for 2019!
To learn more about tackle storage solutions, don’t miss these tips from our pros:
- 3 Tips to Improve Fishing Performance
- Kayak Fishing Storage Solutions
- Pro Tip: Waterproof Tackle Storage
At Plano, we take care of you by taking care of your gear. Find more storage solutions at planomolding.com.